- Super does not form part of an estate
- Compulsory cashing rules on death
- Who can be paid a super death benefit?
- Who is a dependant?
- Death Benefit Nominations
- What happens if a Binding Death Benefit Nomination is invalid?
- How can a death benefit be paid?
- Governing rules – death benefit payments
- What happens when a member dies who is receiving an income stream?
- Death benefit rollovers
- Appointing a new trustee
This course is current to July 2021.
Click here to view the changelog for the latest changes to each module within the course.
This course is provided by the SMSF Adviser Knowledge Centre under license from Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd.
© Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd 2021 | ABN 40 623 209 021
Changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information and we exclude liability for any decision taken based on the information shown in or omitted from the course and its materials.
Smarter SMSF has taken reasonable care in producing the information found in this course at the time of writing.
Current as at July 2021