- The financial reporting requirements for SMSFs.
- The appointment and role of the SMSF auditor and lodgement of the SMSF annual return, inclusive of the supervisory levy.
- The various record-keeping requirements and reporting obligations for SMSFs.
- The obligations of transfer balance cap reporting of member events within an SMSF.
- The responsibilities of reporting for activity statements, along with PAYG instalments and withholding.
- How the SuperStream rules apply with SMSFs.
- How the regulator deals with non-compliance.
- How to wind up an SMSF.
This course is current to July 2021.
Click here to view the changelog for the latest changes to each module within the course.
This course is provided by the SMSF Adviser Knowledge Centre under license from Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd.
© Smarter SMSF Pty Ltd 2021 | ABN 40 623 209 021
Changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information and we exclude liability for any decision taken based on the information shown in or omitted from the course and its materials.
Smarter SMSF has taken reasonable care in producing the information found in this course at the time of writing.
Current as at July 2021